6 November 2017

Autumn Table Wreath by Sarah Raven


Today on Floral Media I'm wanted to show you this real showstopper autumn table wreath by Sarah Raven. She has used many of my favourite colours that are around at this time of year.

I featured this video back in 2014 - but I like it so much I thought it deserves a second viewing - same video but I've written all new text this time. Enjoy!



Sarah's choice of plants are an unusual mix of scented pelargonium foliage, hydrangea flowers and seed heads, hawthorn berries and Chinese lanterns. There are also some unusual little surprises such as ornamental cucumbers and strawberry popcorn. 

In the middle are five flame coloured candles picking up all the colours in the wreath. Sarah has used an oasis base so both spent flowers and candles can be replaced which means that the whole centerpiece will last well into the holiday season. 


1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Il est vraiment intéressant de visionner cette belle vidéo...
Merci pour ce délicieux partage.

Gros bisous 🌸

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...